Fractals Blog Posts
- A Series of Snowflakes 06 December
- A selection of subverted seasonal snowflakes
- L'Eclaireur 06 January
- A series of looping animations from an installation at L'Eclaireur in Paris.
- Music Box 18 December
- A journey into a Fabergé inspired world.
- Fractal Lab 05 March
- A WebGL fractal explorer
- Surface Detail 16 January
- An evolving fractal landscape.
- Geometric organica 26 December
- Delicate organic structures with a geometric twist.
- A series of subdivisions 07 November
- An experiment in fractal structures.
- Augustus Polyp 29 July
- A swim round the Mandelbulb reef
- The Pyramid 10 May
- An experiment in recursive structures.
- The Formula 29 March
- A music video collaboration with 'The Formula'
- 3D Mandelbulb Ray Tracer 13 December
- Scripts for ray tracing Mandelbulbs, the closest thing to true 3D Mandelbrot fractals
- 4D Quaternion Julia Set Ray Tracer 20 September
- This GPU shader renders real-time Quaternion Julia set fractals with ambient occlusion.
- Artforms of Nature 18 July
- A fractal twist to the ever inspiring illustrations from the nineteenth century German biologist Ernst Haeckel.
- Fractal Explorer Pixel Bender Plugin 14 July
- Two filters for Pixel Bender for generating a wide variety of fractals. A key feature enables images to be mapped into fractal space.
- Fractals and generative art resources 14 May
- An overview with links of my talk at the Apple Store in Glasgow.
- Fractals and generative art talk 10 May
- Come along to the Apple Store in Glasgow on Thursday 14th May at 6pm to learn more.