Pixel Bender Blog Posts
- Little Planets 17 June
- A Pixel Bender plugin for Photoshop, After Effects and Flash to create stereographic projections, or 'Little Planets'
- 3D Mandelbulb Ray Tracer 13 December
- Scripts for ray tracing Mandelbulbs, the closest thing to true 3D Mandelbrot fractals
- 4D Quaternion Julia Set Ray Tracer 20 September
- This GPU shader renders real-time Quaternion Julia set fractals with ambient occlusion.
- Artforms of Nature 18 July
- A fractal twist to the ever inspiring illustrations from the nineteenth century German biologist Ernst Haeckel.
- Fractal Explorer Pixel Bender Plugin 14 July
- Two filters for Pixel Bender for generating a wide variety of fractals. A key feature enables images to be mapped into fractal space.
- Fractals and generative art resources 14 May
- An overview with links of my talk at the Apple Store in Glasgow.
- Tracing a terrain 07 March
- Raytracing procedural terrains using Pixel Bender
- Escher's Droste Effect 17 November
- A Pixel Bender script to generate the recursive spiralling image created by Escher in his Print Gallery image.
- Fast Mandelbrot Renderer 13 November
- This Pixel Bender filter renders the Mandelbrot fractal using your GPU for real-time performance.