Recursive Blog Posts
- A series of subdivisions 07 November
- An experiment in fractal structures.
- The Pyramid 10 May
- An experiment in recursive structures.
- Artforms of Nature 18 July
- A fractal twist to the ever inspiring illustrations from the nineteenth century German biologist Ernst Haeckel.
- Fractal Explorer Pixel Bender Plugin 14 July
- Two filters for Pixel Bender for generating a wide variety of fractals. A key feature enables images to be mapped into fractal space.
- Escher's Droste Effect 17 November
- A Pixel Bender script to generate the recursive spiralling image created by Escher in his Print Gallery image.
- Fast Mandelbrot Renderer 13 November
- This Pixel Bender filter renders the Mandelbrot fractal using your GPU for real-time performance.
- Mandelbrot 02 October
- Explore the famous Mandelbrot fractal with this Flash experiment.
- Gumowski-Mira Patterns 25 September
- An interactive investigation of the marine looking patterns created by the Gumowski-Mira transformation.
- Nested semicircles 07 September
- A little experiment with nested semicircles
- Simple Attractors 26 May
- An experiment that lets you visually explore two simple attractor equations credited to Peter de Jong and Cliff Pickover.